Friday 29 July 2011

Shoreditch grind

Seems like there are lots of brand new indie cafes out there lately (since last year), which I love it!   New place new taste new discovery that make London more exciting!   Today I have a date with my lovely friend, who obviously visited this place before.  Shoreditch Grind,the new cafe in trendy East London.  Located just off Old street roundabout, very handy for commuters in the morning, in the round building which makes this place quite unique.  My latte was good, even they made it like flat white (in my opinion anyway).  However, I'm very sorry to say that I wasn't impressed by the staff with 'I-am-too- cool attitude' shame....  and counter bar+stools made my coffee experience wasn't quite comfortable at all. Regardless to the round shape of its space, of course they have to maximize its capacity. So they designed the counter bar along with the wall and it means we all have to sit on the stools! (they have just one table in the middle).  Definitely good for grab a take-away coffee, but not really for a long chat with friend I think. 


1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if I could use the top picture in a presentation (with attribution), pretty please?

    ReplyDelete