Wednesday 27 April 2011

3D's in!!

After enjoyed long Bank holiday weekend with Evbaby's family and my friend in Cambridge. Seems like it's time for reality. I'm now back in my flat and ready to up-date cool stuffs that happened in London recently.   Last week was my friends & my friends' friends' exhibition opening party at Jaguar Shoes, Shoreditch. And I missed it!!!  shame on me as a blogger but I have a good reason. As my ex-lovely boss (from Thailand) invited me to an authentic Thai dinner, therefore I couldn't say no really. And it was nice to see him, who I worked with for about 4 years.  Lets get back to my friend's exhibition,shall we?  Friend of mine, Annu, who is illustrator base in London. If you remember my previous post 'Time to use your friend'. yes, it's her!  Annu is one of the group exhibition named 'ThreeDee', which they put up their works together and exhibit in 3D at Jaguar Shoes.  All artists are talented-young-age illustrators and graphic designers based in London.  The exhibition is still going for few months, so stop by if you got time.  Or just get inspiration from images I put on here! for more please follow the link above.  All images have been taken by Jeff Metal.  Thanks Jeff.

เอางาน exhibition เท่ๆ มาฝากกันอีกแล้วจ๊ะ  งานนี้ งานเพื่อนกับเพื่อนของเพื่อน(อีกแล้ว) เป็นการรวมงานของเหล่านักวาดภาพประกอบและกราฟฟิก ดีไซน์เนอร์ รุ่นใหม่ฝีมือเจ๋งในลอนดอน นำมาโชว์กันในระบบ 3D ที่ฮิตกันแบบไม่มีเลิกจริงๆ  งานนี้ พลาด(แบบเสียดายชะมัด)เพราะมีนัดกินข้าวกับเจ้านายเก่าสุดรัก  ก็แค่ปาร์ตี้เปิดงาน เอาน่า โชว์นี้ยังมีต่ออีกเป็นเดือน เลยตัดสินใจไปกินข้าวกันนายรักดีกว่า อร่อย!! สำหรับรูปที่เหลือ แค่คลิ๊กตามลิงค์ด้านบนนะจ๊ะ 






Paul Parker

Sam Coldy

Annu Kil

Annu & Liisa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment