Thursday 21 April 2011

Get your romance back

Hello Sunshine!!! I love London more than ever! perhaps you don't know that we've gotten the sunny days for week and still on going! just like heaven. Inspiringly, I went back look through all of my materials and I found this classy fabric shop.  Sadly,one I lost their contact number and two they don't have a website.  However, you can find them at Courtyard, Columbia road every Sunday.  I promise next time I'll get their number and let you know.  
เนื่องจากไปร้านนี้มาเกือบเดือนแล้ว  ทำให้เกือบหลงลืมแนะนำกันไป ร้านขายผ้าแนวคลาสสิก รวมทั้งสิ้นค้าหวานๆ แนวอิงริชคันทรี่ที่หลายๆ คนชื่นชอบ  ผ้าที่นี่ขายแบบ whole sale มาจากหลากหลายแหล่งทั้งในประเทศ(อังกฤษ) ยุโรป และอเมริกา   ร้านนี้เปิดทุกวันอาทิตย์เสียดายไม่มีเว็ปไซด์ แต่ถ้าใครสนใจสินค้า ต้องการติดต่อทางร้าน อีเมล์หากันได้เลยนะจ๊ะ อย่าได้เกรงใจ จะทำการติดต่อให้จ๊ะ



love the bunny







fabrics from different sources around country and also Europe. Some from the State and India


No comments:

Post a Comment