Friday 13 May 2011

quirky Korea

Another time that Asian food comforted me, both spiritual and familiar taste. We went to little Korean restaurant having lunch, which well cheap and yum.  To be honest, I prefer the one next door because of variety in their menu but not today. my friends rather eat in the place that serves you fun than taste... who cares about taste we need somewhere cool! (just only joking)  This little quirky Korean at Tottenham Court road allow you to post your comment on their (actual) wall, sound like facebook. Also loads of, well I got to put 'cute', stuffs like stickers for your notebook, paper dolls and more.  Their foods were good just not many choices to choose, maybe that help to make your order easier.  Shame that I was too hungry, so shot just atmosphere of its place none of food images.





No comments:

Post a Comment